Professional organising for you and your family lead by Professional Organiser, Amy Kennedy
Our home organising service is tailored for the family. Busy families, like yours. We can help you organise your home, declutter your shed or your car and as well develop strategies and routines to help you better manage your time.
Our professional home organising service is designed to ease the pressures of the running a busy family, help minimise the feeling of overwhelm, to help you maintain control, to meet your commitments and actually have the time to relax or play.
About The Organising Bee
Hi! I'm Amy Kennedy and I am the Professional Organiser behind The Organising Bee.
I like checklists, spreadsheets and plans. I thrive on order and routine and get a buzz out of helping others and giving back to my local community – all major influences in my decision to set up The Organising Bee.
I have 3 young daughters, so I fully understand the demands and pressures of a young family, school life and all that entails and have developed some strong strategies within my household that I hope to share with you.
In my life, honesty and integrity are crucial. I am living proof that organisation can be taught. I grew up in a family home that was happy and lived in, where doing activities for pleasure and being there for one another was valued more than the physical appearance of our home. My wonderful husband came from a family home which was also happy, but always immaculate, even with 5 children creating havoc. My mother-in-law was a wonder woman!
So needless to say we both had a steep learning curve. I’ve learned, and can teach you, that minimising clutter in your home can help relieve anxiety, stress and can create a feeling of calm. My husband has learned that an untidy space doesn't always represent disorganisation. In fact, untidy people are often very organised people.
I have taught myself strong organisation skills and techniques and how to run a family without missing out on what is important for my family, or for myself. I look forward to teaching some of these skills to you and your family.
Why should I choose The Organising Bee?
All Professional Organisers are different and it is important to choose one that you feel comfortable with.
Here are a couple of the reasons we believe The Organising Bee could be the right fit for you:
- Your happiness and satisfaction is important to us
- We love organising
- We are honest and reliable
- We are hardworking and committed
- We are genuine and friendly
- We are trustworthy and accepting - we will not judge you
- We love helping others, especially those in the local community
- We understand first hand what it is like to live in a cluttered, untidy home
- We understand first hand what it is like to live in an extremely tidy home
- We understand first hand what it is like to live in an organised home
- We are proud members of the Institute of Professional Organisers (IOPO), the National Association of Productivity and Organising Professionals (NAPO) and the now defunct Australasian Association of Professional Organisers (AAPO)
- We hold a current Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) registration issued by the ACT Government
- We want to help you